[nc-udrp]

Re: [nc-udrp] Not Forum Rules, but the UDRP

Respondents should have longer to pay, since the complainant chooses the
timing of the proceeding and has as long as he wishes to amass the funds.

The current rule actually has the equities backwards.

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                        -->It's warm here.<--