[nc-udrp]

RE: [nc-udrp] Moving Forward

My summaries are on the way!

Sarah B. Deutsch
Vice President & Associate General Counsel
Verizon Communications
Phone: 703-351-3044
Fax:      703-351-3670
sarah.b.deutsch@verizon.com

                      "Chicoine, Caroline
                      G."                        To:       "'J. Scott Evans'" <jse@adamspat.com>, nc-udrp@dnso.org
                      <CCHICOINE@thompson        cc:
                      coburn.com>                Subject:  RE: [nc-udrp] Moving Forward
                      Sent by:
                      owner-nc-udrp@dnso.
                      org

                      01/13/2003 10:09 AM

I  received summaries fom everyone but Sarah.  I will have a report to you
before I leave the office today.