[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] List of issues

	My apologies if anyone received this earlier.

	To help me keep track of all the suggestions for review and improvement
that have been arriving recently, I prepared for myself a list that is at
http://www.ombuds.org/udrp/reviewlist.asp  The list includes issues in a
recent email from J. Scott, Milton Mueller's top five, Michael Froomkin's
top seventeen, various issues John Berryhill has commented on, and a few of
my own.

	I did not spend a whole lot of time on this and I have no doubt that I
have missed a few. Except for the categories, they are also not in any
particular order. I personally think that it would be useful for the task
force to have such a list as a point of reference and as a starting point.
If others agree, I'd be happy to maintain it and I'd be equally happy to
turn it over to someone else. If you wish to send suggestions for
additions/corrections/modifications, please do so and I'll provide version 2.

Ethan