[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] <bloombert.com> Domain Name Dispute

I believe the key question for the UDRP TF to consider wrt the bloombert.com example is the following:
Does the problem indicated by Bloomberg mean we should consider changing the UDRP?

(Whether or not it is wise or foolish for a complainant to use the UDRP near to expiry is not our issue.)

On balance, I do not see this makes a case to recommend change. As Mike Palage pointed out, uncertainty maybe solved by a better WHOIS - but that is fortunately not the task of this TF.

Philip