[nc-udrp]

Re: [nc-udrp] RE: UDRP Materials -URGENT PLEASE REPLY UPON RECEIPT

Thank you for the comment on my objectivity.  I thought the point of the
summaries was to list the suggestions, in which case I really cannot see
the point of your complaint. If the point of the summaries is to
editorialize on them, then I object to the procedure.

I think the survey is a waste of time, and the summaries of it doubly so.
If I'm going to summarize anything, I'll take a paper - but I won't
editorialize on it in the "summary".