[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] Can we get to work, please?

Milton,
you are right of course that we must get to work. The problem is that the delay and re-start has meant some change of personnel and a feeling that we the current TF needs to have a refresher on the materials in front of us. That process can be very quick.

I am aware that you prepared an eloquent executive summary - which was one reason I volunteered to provide input on your paper and the INTA reply. Personally I love it when my job is easy!

Philip