[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] E mail disipline

UDRP TF colleagues,
Its not that I don't enjoy my 300 e-mails per day.
Its not that I did not enjoy reading about the contributions you will be making to the UDRP work.
But did I need to read it twice?.

Could we be a little lighter on the "reply to all button" and recognise that in the address list, the UDRP TF list was one address. J Scott used individual addresses ONLY because the size of the attachments had caused a problem. Future replies to nc-udrp@dnso.org will suffice.

You will note that for emphasis you have all got this message twice : )   Forgive me if I am getting irascible in my old age.

Philip