[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] Clarification

Dear All:

Please disregard the text inserted into the agenda regarding participation in the Task Force.  I suppose I should have been more clear.  That is the text of an old message.  Its only relevance to tomorrow's discussion is to provide guidance as we attempt to chart our course in the sense of producing a timeline.

To this end, the only relevant materials for tomorrow are those related to the timeline I originally proposed.

I apologize for the confusion.

J. Scott