[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] Resignation from the Task Force

Unfortunately, given my current time schedule and the immediate plans for activity within the next few months in the UDRP Task Force, I will not be able to participate and devote the time necessary for me to be an asset to the Task Force.  Outside of this Task Force, I currently serve as the Chair of the gTLD Constituency and am one the participating members of Transfer Task Force, which as you may know, has been incredibly busy lately.  In my spare time, I also have a day job of being legal counsel for NeuStar/NeuLevel which is more than a full time job.  Therefore, I am looking to find a replacement within the gTLD Registry Constituency as soon as possible to help you all out.

Good luck with your future work.  I will continue to monitor this group from the outside as these issues are very important to me.  I served on one of the working groups for the original UDRP (along with many of you), drafted the STOP and RDRP policies for .biz as well as the usDRP and Nexus Dispute Challenge process for .us.   If you do decide to look at those dispute policies or have nay questions in the future, please do not hesitate to call or write.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Director, Law & Policy
NeuStar, Inc.