[nc-udrp]

Re: [nc-udrp] Panelist Quality Control

I am pleased that this task force is re-awakening and I am certainly willing to
continue participating. I would hazard that an interim report by November 2002
is an ambitious goal but if there is a way to break up the work into managed
pieces it may indeed be possible.

Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology
35, du Ravin  phone: (613) 794-5356