From: DNSO Secretariat [mailto:DNSO.secretariat@dnso.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 5:31 AM
To: nc-udrp@dnso.org
Subject: [nc-udrp] Election for UDRP Task Force Chair

Dear Task Force members,

Please find below a list of names and e-mail addresses of Task Force
members.
1. Would you please check this list to confirm membership and correct
addresses.

"Business Constituency, Sarah Deutsch (NA)" <sarah.b.deutsch@verizon.com>
"ccTLD Constituency, Neil Duncan Dundas (AF)" <ndundas@africaip.com>
"gTLD Constituency, Jeff Neuman (NA)" <Jeff.Neuman@NeuLevel.biz>
"IP Constituency, J. Scott Evans (NA)" <jse@adamspat.com>
"ISP Constituency, Antonio Harris (LAC)" <harris@cabase.org.ar>
"NCDNH Constituency, Michael Froomkin (NA)" <froomkin@law.miami.edu>
"Registrar Constituency Michael Palage (NA)" <michael@palage.com>
"Complainant (or rep), Katrina Burchell (EU)"
<Katrina.Burchell@unilever.com>
"CPR Panelist, M. Scott Donahey (NA)" <msd@tzmm.com>
"CPR Provider, F. Peter Phillips (NA)" <pphillips@cpradr.org>
"eResolution Panelist, Ethan Katsh (NA)" <katsh@legal.umass.edu>
"eResolution Provider, Dr. Joelle Thibault (NA)" <jthibault@eresolution.com>
"NAF Panelist, James A. Carmody (NA)" <carmody@lawyer.com>
"NAF Provider, Tim Cole (NA)" <tcole@arb-forum.com>
"WIPO Panelist, Maxim Waldbaum (NA)" <mwaldbaum@salans.com>
"WIPO Provider, Erik Wilbers (EU)" <erik.wilbers@wipo.int>
"GA Member, Dan Steinberg (NA)" <synthesis@videotron.ca>
"Independent ADR expert, Joon Hyung Hong (AP)" <joonh@chollian.net>
"Independent academic expert, Graeme Dinwoodie (EU)" <gdinwood@kentlaw.edu>
"Non voting co-Chair Caroline G. Chicoine (US)"
<cchicoine@thompsoncoburn.com>
"Non voting co-Chair Milton Mueller (US)" <mueller@syr.edu>
"Independent expert, Ramesh Kumar Nadarajah (AP)" <ramesh@mimos.my>
"Respondent (or rep), John Berryhill (NA)" <john@johnberryhill.com>
"Jeff Neuman" <jeff.neuman@neustar.us>
"Harold Feld" < hfeld@mediaaccess.org >

2. Election for UDRP Task Force Chair:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20020418.NCprocedures-v7.0.html
2 Chair
The chair of an interim committee, committee or task force is appointed by
the NC.
In the case of a task force the NC typically chooses to ratify the election
of a chair by the task force itself.
The chair must be an NC member.

3. Nominations for UDRP Task Force Chair:
Please send your nominations to the DNSO.Secretariat@dnso.org
by the latest Monday, 22 July, 12:00 UTC.

4. In the case of several people being nominated elections will take place
immediately thereafter for a period until Thursday, 25 July 12:00 UTC.

Thank you for kind cooperation,
DNSO Secretariat