[nc-udrp]

RE: [nc-udrp] Some proposals for the task force on UDRP reform

I would hope that these studies will be the impetus for the committee to
finally do the job it was selected to do.

Best regards.

M. Scott Donahey
Tomlinson Zisko Morosoli & Maser LLP
200 Page Mill Rd.
Palo Alto, CA  94306
Phone:  (650) 325-8666
Fax:      (650) 324-1808
msd@tzmm.com
donahey@sharpmobile.com
www.tzmm.com

		"This email message is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message."