From: Neuman, Jeff [mailto:Jeff.Neuman@neustar.us]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 10:40 AM
To: 'nc-udrp@dnso.org'
Subject: [nc-udrp] Status

Does anyone know what the status of the committee is at this point?  Is
there something we are supposed to be doing?  I am not asking for more work,
but I am not sure where we stand right now?

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Director, Policy and Intellectual Property
NeuLevel, Inc.
Loudoun Tech Center
e-mail: Jeff.Neuman@NeuLevel.biz