[nc-udrp]

RE: [nc-udrp] Re: UDRP Questionnaire

{\rtf1\ansi\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fmodern\fcharset0 Courier New;}{\f1\fswiss\fprq2 Arial;}}
{\colortbl ;\red0\green0\blue255;}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\cf1\lang1033\f0\fs20\par
all kind compliments gratefully received.  The answer to your thought out loud question is\par
Sadly, no - if you ever meet my boss - please feel free to tell him!\par
\par
Katrina\par
\par
\pard\li360\cf0\protect\f1\fs16 -----Original Message-----\par
\protect0\pard\protect\fi-1440\li1800\tx1440\b From:\tab\b0 J.Scott Evans [SMTP:jse@adamspat.com]\par
\b Sent:\tab\b0 Wednesday, February 27, 2002 4:29 PM\par
\b To:\tab\b0 Katrina Burchell\par
\b Cc:\tab\b0 nc-udrp@dnso.org\par
\b Subject:\tab\b0 [nc-udrp] Re: UDRP Questionnaire\par
\protect0\pard\protect\li360\f0\fs20\par
Katrina:\par
\par
Once again you are my heroine.  Thank you. I suppose I could have been as \par
resourceful as you.  Does your boss know just how good you are!!! \par
\par
jse \par
\par
Katrina Burchell writes: \par