[nc-udrp]

RE: [nc-udrp] RE: UDRP Questionnaire

{\rtf1\ansi\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fmodern\fcharset0 Courier New;}{\f1\fswiss\fprq2 Arial;}}
{\colortbl ;\red0\green0\blue255;}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\cf1\lang1033\f0\fs20 Hi\par
\par
Is there any format in which you want our review of the responses for which we are responsible posted?\par
\par
regards\par
Katrina\par
\par
\pard\li360\cf0\protect\f1\fs16 -----Original Message-----\par
\protect0\pard\protect\fi-1440\li1800\tx1440\b From:\tab\b0 Chicoine, Caroline G. [SMTP:CCHICOINE@thompsoncoburn.com]\par
\b Sent:\tab\b0 Thursday, February 14, 2002 12:20 AM\par
\b To:\tab\b0 'nc-udrp@dnso.org'\par
\b Cc:\tab\b0 'Jeff.Neuman@neustar.us'; 'DNSO Secretariat'\par
\b Subject:\tab\b0 [nc-udrp] RE: UDRP Questionnaire\par
\b Importance:\tab\b0 High\par
\protect0\pard\protect\li360\f0\fs20\par
We are ready to distribute the response we received to the questionnaire\par
from the DNSO website.  The responses from the ICANN website will follow in\par
due course.\par
\par
To begin with, there the following four individuals apparently did not\par
receive or respond to my email to confirm that they are in fact receiving\par
email at the nc_udrp@dnso.org email address:\par
\par
\par
gTLD Constituency rep - Jeff Neuman\par
CPR Provider - F. Peter Phillips\par
eResolution Provider - Dr. Joelle Thibault\par
WIPO Provider - Erik Wilbers\par
\par
\par
Jeff, since I received an email from you recently, I am asking the\par
secretariat to confirm that the above email is the email we have of record\par
in our nc-udrp@dnso.org email distribution list.  If you would like us to\par
use a different email address, please let us know ASAP.\par
\par
For the others, can their respective panelists try to contact their\par
providers to get a hold of these individuals?\par
\par
In total, except for the three Providers mentioned above, we have 21 members\par
to review the attached responses. All responses per question can be found at\par
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/udrp1.txt\par
Each individual response per questionnaire can be found at\par
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/udrp2.txt\par
\par
While everyone can look at all the responses in whatever format they want,\par
your minimum responsibility is to review the number of the responses from\par
the second link that are assigned to you as set forth below (the number of\par
the response is identified at the top of the record by ##<actual number of\par
response>###########################):\par
\par
\par
Sarah Deutsch #1-8\par
Neil Duncan Dundas #9-16\par
Jeff Neuman #17-24\par
J. Scott Evans #25-32\par
Antonio Harris #33-40\par
Michael Froomkin #41-48\par
Michael Palage #49-56\par
Katrina Burchell #57-65\par
M. Scott Donahey #66-73\par
F. Peter Phillips NONE\par
Ethan Katsh #74-81\par
Dr. Joelle Thibault NONE\par
James A. Carmody #82-89\par
Tim Cole #90-98\par
John Berryhill #99-107\par
Maxim Waldbaum #108-115\par
Erik Wilbers NONE\par
Dan Steinberg #116-123\par
Joon Hyung Hong #124-131\par
Graeme Dinwoodie #132-140\par
Erick Iriarte Ahon #141-148\par
Ramesh Kumar Nadarajah #149-155\par
\par
I would like everyone to review their responses and provide a summary of\par
their findings within two weeks if possible, which would put us at Feb 28th.\par
Please advise Milton or I if you believe you cannot meet this deadline so we\par
can either reassign or take on some ourselves.\par
\par
\par
}