[nc-udrp]

RE: [nc-udrp] Authoritative Texts of UDRP Decisions

At 06:59 AM 2/6/02 -0600, Neuman, Jeff wrote:
>It was always my impression that the Copyright to those decisions belonged
>to ICANN (although I admit that this was never explicitly stated in
>writing).  Someone may have done this already, but has anyone called
>eresolution to see if we could get the decisions, or if the decisions can be
>hosted elsewhere, or even if they would claim infringement if we copied
>them?

         After I heard yesterday that the eResolution site was down, I
wrote to Louis that I had a copy of the decisions and was making them
available at http://www.disputes.org/eresolution/  I will leave them there
until someone persuades me to remove them but John Berryhill makes a valid
point that there should be an "authoritative" copy somewhere and I would
agree that  ICANN or some entity authorized by ICANN would be appropriate.

Ethan