[nc-udrp]

Re: [nc-udrp] Copyright in UDRP Decisions?

         I was concerned about the eResolution decisions when eResolution
went out of business and wrote to Louis Touton that if there were no other
plans, we would be happy to provide a home for them. Louis replied that
they were consulting with eResolution about how to preserve the cases. I
have not heard anything further but Louis did seem to aware of the issue.

Ethan