[nc-udrp]

RE: [nc-udrp] Questionnaire

Let me take a closer look at the two questionnaires and get back to you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Steinberg [mailto:synthesis@videotron.ca]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 9:55 AM
To: Chicoine, Caroline G.
Cc: 'nc-udrp@dnso.org'
Subject: Re: [nc-udrp] Questionnaire

Caroline,

You are probably right about the timeliness of redacting.
What does everyone think about the need to post some release or disclaimer
stating that work of the task force is reflected in the questionnaire posted
on the DNSO site, and that the ICANN version contains changes we had nothing
to do with?

Also, Caroline, do you know who at ICANN made the changes and why?  My
reason
for asking is so we don't have to worry about it happening again. Looking
forward, I would be very concerned that our eventual Task Force report be
issued everywhere without identical content.