[nc-udrp]

Re: [nc-udrp] UDRP Questionnaire

ummmmmm I am wondering if this is appropriate.
We are a public task force seeking public comment. Is it really appropriate to
be wondering about privacy here?
Every other model I have seen, without explicitly stating so, seems to work on
the assumption that comments are for public view.
I know the NOI and RFC processes in various governments I have worked with all
post everyone's comments as web pages.  That DOC process is one I remember
recommending when we first published the questionnaire.

In any event, I feel if someone is really concerned about anonymity, they can
always use a mail service like hotmail or yahoo, completely un-traceable.

Or is there something I am missing here?

--
Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology
35, du Ravin  phone: (613) 794-5356