[nc-udrp]

RE: [nc-udrp] UDRP Questionnaire

i believe i was prompted that my submission was sent.mac

>>> "CCHICOINE@thompsoncoburn.com" 11/20/01 02:49PM >>>
Can you please respond to this inquiry?

-----Original Message-----
From: MSD@tzmm.com [mailto:MSD@tzmm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 1:12 PM
To: nc-udrp@dnso.org
Subject: [nc-udrp] UDRP Questionnaire

I recently completed the questionnaire, hit the submit button, and received
no indication that the questionnaire had been submitted.  Should I receive
such indication?  Was my response in fact submitted?  Is there a problem?

Best regards.

M. Scott Donahey
Tomlinson Zisko Morosoli & Maser LLP
200 Page Mill Rd.
Palo Alto, CA  94306
Phone:  (650) 325-8666
Fax:      (650) 324-1808
msd@tzmm.com
www.tzmm.com

		"This email message is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message."

privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
is prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail or by telephone (212-632-5500)
and delete and destroy all copies of the material, including all
copies stored in the recipient's computer, printed or saved to disk.