[nc-udrp]

Re: [nc-udrp] UDRP Questionnaire

Sorry, "operationalize" is a social science term.
It means you have to translate a concept or
variable into specific methods or procedure
that produce unambiguous results. One could
question whether UDRP produces unambiguous
results, but other than hurling the epithet
"cybersquatting" at registrations one doesn't
like it's the best we can do so far.

>>> Dan Steinberg <synthesis@videotron.ca> 11/18/01 10:04 AM >>>
Milton,

Thanks for the definition. It's one I can certainly live with. Just curious why you
inserted the word "operationally" in there.
Are there non-operational circumstances where this definition fails to apply?