[nc-udrp]

Re: RE: [nc-udrp] UDRP Questionnaire

We want and will get legal professionals who
routinely make domain name disputes part of
their practice.

What we ALSO want are ordinary domain name holders
and a more representative sample of respondents,
who will not appear on special mailing lists.
I think it unrealistic to claim that "both
respondents and complainants" are well represented
on lists and organizations devoted to legal
professionals.

The news media are the best way to reach
these people. If ICANN or DNSO do not produce
a release, I will do it myself.

--MM