[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] Good to meet you!

Dear Caroline and UDRPTFers:

Tim Cole and I very much enjoyed meeting "you all" (I
AM from Texas).  My discussions with you were very
educational for me. The ICANN Meeting planners and the
various evening party sponsors deserve considerable
thanks. But, most of all, credit and thanks go to
Caroline. The Getty Center tour tonight really crowned
the experience.  Please let me know if I can host or
help any of you in the Republic of Texas!

Very best wishes,

Jim Carmody

=====
James A. Carmody, nn5o, carmody@lawyer.com
Voice Mail: 713 446 4234; eFax: 815 461 5321