[nc-udrp]

Re: [nc-udrp] Re: UDRP Review Questionnaire.DOC

From experience, I suggest we wait a bit to see what kind of responses we get
initially.  We may better be able to suggest a strategy at that time.  Also, I
expect (without proof) that there will be a steady flow of responses initially
and a flurry as we approach the filing deadline.  So perhaps the optimal work
arrangement might change at that time as well.