[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] Re: [council] RE: UDRP Review Questionnaire.DOC

Hello Caroline

The WHOIS Committee decided to use the services of ICANN for soliciting
basis. We supplied the text to ICANN in all languages, (my offices/staff
provided most of the translation support). We also asked the DNSO Secretariat to
circulate the details of how to participate and to regularly inform the
community of the on-going survey.

The WHOIS Committee provide their time pro-bono so it was important the results
were presented in a user friendly manner. The service we received was excellent
in terms of technical support (if a little slow in providing us with the
results). ICANN were not involved in any other way. The review of the comments
is currently on-going.....

Hope this helps and I wish you well with the UDRP review.

Best

Paul