Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 7:10 PM
Subject: [nc-udrp] UDRP Review Questionnaire.DOC

Okay, just running a little behind schedule and also wanted to run one last
draft by you all before sending it to the Secretariat for posting.  Tonight
I will be reviewing it for typos and may rearrange the order of some
questions if they seem out of place.  I am looking to you all for substance
and any glaring problems I may have missed.  I did my best to take into
account everyone's comments over the past couple of days.

Two questions I would like your input on are questions 2,3and 12.    With
respect to 2 and 13th, would you all rather we leave out any choices and
simply let them answer the question, or do you think the choices help get
them focused?  Question 3 is new (I noticed after reviewing this several
times that we never asked this question and I thought it was an important
questions on which to get feedback)  Question 11 is not new in the sense
that Tim mentioned in twice and it never got picked up.

Thanks for all your input to date.  I will wait until 1 pm central standard
time to get any last minute comments and then finalize it and send it to the
Secretariat for posting.  Erick and Dan, once it is posted, I will look to
you to translate it and send your translation directly to the DNSO
Secretariat with a copy to nc-udrp@dnso.org.

 <<UDRP Review Questionnaire.DOC>>