[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] Questions Overall

I am very impressed with the amount of effort people are putting into their thoughts on this.  I think that Scott's comments are excellent additions to the dialogue.  I, too, am more interested in generating information that guides the process and provides actionable alternatives than one that simply allows people to vent about individual experiences.  One thing you learn as a dispute resolution provider is that every time you render a decision, someone is goes away unhappy.  The challenge is to provide a process where that unhappiness is not the result of a biased or unfair system.  Therefore, it seems to me our goal should be to generate useful suggestions, rather than a litany of complaints that cannot be addressed by this Task Force or by ICANN.

Timothy S. Cole
Assistant Director of Arbitration
National Arbitration Forum
651.604.6725