[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] Re: the issue of appeal

Excellent points!

Actually there already is a 'res judicata' question in there somewhere else I
believe.  I will endeavor to find a way to merge these issues into a coherent
set of questions as part of the next draft.   Please note: although the
'if...then ignore this question and go to question x' appears cumbersome now,
when the eventual questionnaire gets published on the web we can take advantage
of automatic branching possibilities that will make the questionnaire flow much
better and do transparently what my words stumble over.

Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology
35, du Ravin  phone: (613) 794-5356
Chelsea, Quebec  fax:   (819) 827-4398