[nc-udrp]

RE: [nc-udrp] UDRP Review

It might be nice to compile all relevant studies in .pdf (Acrobat) format
on a single Web site. I could do this, or perhaps ICANNWatch, or
we could rely on the DNSO Secretariat.

>>> "Chicoine, Caroline G." <CCHICOINE@thompsoncoburn.com> 10/03/01 02:53PM >>>
While I appreciate people forwarding such articles for us to read, for the
authors of such articles, could you please advise us what if any additional
issues (not your conclusions) are covered by your papers that are not
addressed in the current questionnaire and how you propose they be added.