From: Milton Mueller [mailto:Mueller@syr.edu]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 7:40 AM
To: nc-udrp@dnso.org; michael@palage.com
Subject: RE: [nc-udrp] "UDRP Review and Evaluation, Terms of Reference"
document

Michael:
Our Task Force timeline is changing because of the delay in assembling
the TF membership. But the current announcement of ICANN staff is
merely a suggestion that I personally do not think it would be wise to
follow.

Realistically, we will not be finished by November as planned. But as an
informal proposal let me float the idea that we attempt to get
together and discuss discuss public comment on our survey  in Marina
del Rey.

Perhaps Caroline can propose a revised time line.

>>> "Michael D. Palage" <michael@palage.com> 09/28/01 07:35AM >>>
Does this Task Force's time line change in light of ICANN's recent
annoucement regarding the agenda change in November to a pure "security"
format?