[nc-udrp]

Re: [nc-udrp] Exsistence of Task Force

J. Scott:
At Montevideo the Names Council agreed informally to add
two people to the Task force, one from Peru and another
from Malaysia. This was meant to be a minimal change to
address the geographic concerns while retaining the basic
composition and structure of the Task Force which
(I agree with you) adequately represents the different
viewpoints on the UDRP.

That agreement has to be formally ratified (or not) by email.
The delay/silence you are experiencing is caused by people's return
from travel, and by the terrorist attack, which has upset and
distracted many people. I apologize for the delay and hope
to have some news soon.

--MM

>>> "J. Scott Evans" <jse@adamspat.com> 09/12/01 06:12AM >>>
Dear All:

I apologize; however, I am a bit confused.  Where do we stand?  I have seen a missive from Phil Sheppard indicating that the Co-Chairs should move forward.  On the other hand, I have seen several messages regard