[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] Exsistence of Task Force

Dear All:

I apologize; however, I am a bit confused.  Where do we stand?  I have seen a missive from Phil Sheppard indicating that the Co-Chairs should move forward.  On the other hand, I have seen several messages regarding the possible need for realignment of the Task Force for reasons related to a supposed lack of geographic diversity.  On this point, I agree with Mr. Neuman and Mr. Berryhill.  I have been selected to represent various different intellectual property organizations from around the world.  I believe that it is more important that the groups represented on the Task Force feel well represented than we make some attempt to satisfy the geographic diversity of the Task Force in order to be politically correct.

J. Scott Evans