[nc-udrp]

I agree with Milton in the need to have the representation of different views on this group. I guess thatthis TF is different from the ones we intended to define with the internal procedures. I believe this group should have the repsresentation of the most usual law systems in the world (common law and civil law?).

I would encourage to look for representatives for the @other@ law systems not represented in the curent TF and not start until we found at least one third of the other systems (in case identify just one system), a half (in case we identify more than one).

Also I support Elisabeth proposal to have geographic representation in groups that require it. And to define "special" TF's,  as this one, when the criteria is another one.

Oscar