From: Ross Wm. Rader [mailto:ross@tucows.com]
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 10:52 AM
To: 'Transfer TF (E-mail)'
Subject: [nc-transfer] Final Report of the Task Force

The absolutely final version, with corrections, etc., per the last few
weeks can be found here;

http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20030212.NCTransferTF-gaining-and-losing-
registrars.html

It will be communicated to the Council and Staff shortly. Please feel
free to share this with your respective constituencies.

Thanks to each of you for all of the hard work and effort that went into
this document. The Registrar Constituency sincerely appreciates the time
and attention that each of your constituencies has devoted to this
issue.

           -rwr

Ross Wm. Rader
Director, Innovation & Research