[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Re: Transfer Task Force teleconference Feb. 13, dial in #

Hi there!

I came in a bit late today and tried to get to the conference.  But when
I entered the access code I kept getting a message telling me the access
code was invalid.

Finally I used a different number and got to speak to an operator who
used the same code to get me to the conference.
Unfortunately I'm not sure where the operator got me because there was
no one there (wherever that was).
I did try to join. Sorry I wasnt earlier.

Dan

--
Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology