[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] RE: Transfer TF Thursday at 3:00 p.m./one hour

We will have a Transfer TF call tomorrow at 3:00 p.m. for one hour, to walk through the document which we will be sending to the NC. It merely inserts the language from the Implementation Committee into the Report, and where there were clarifications of language accepted, that is noted by line through/inserts in italics.
it will be posted to you separately. We are not creating a new report, of course, since the report was approved by the Council in Amsterdam. This is what was agreed to on the last call.

I think that Glen has separately posted to the TF with the dial in. I will ask her to repost it tomorrow to each of you.

Regards,

Marilyn