-----Original Message-----
From: Neuman, Jeff [mailto:Jeff.Neuman@neustar.us]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 3:42 PM
To: 'DNSO.SECRETARIAT@dnso.org'; Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP
Cc: rick shera; Neuman, Jeff; Grant Forsyth; Erick Iriate; david Safran;
dan steinberg; bruce tonkin; Dan Halloran; Mark McFadden; marty
Schwimmer; Ross Rader
Subject: RE: Transfer Task Force Teleconf, Jan 30, dial in #

I am very much interested in participating in this discussion, however, as
previously stated, I have a conflict and cannot join until perhaps 3.  If
there is a way that we can do some of this online, I (and the Registries)
would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.