[nc-transfer]

RE: [nc-transfer] Draft v2.0 of the Transfers Implementation Report

2 other comments that I do not believe that were reflected:

1)  With respect to recommendation Number 16.  It states that "Only the
Admin Contact or Registrant as listed in the losing registrar's Whois may
authorize transfers."  This should state something like the "Only the Admin
Contact or Registrant as listed in (i) the Losing Registrar's Whois in the
case of RRP Registries or (ii) the Registry's Whois database in the case of
EPP Registries, may authorize transfers.

2)  With respect to Number 27, which states "Registries must implement a
"Transfer Undo" command that will assist Registrants and Registrars in
resetting a domain name back to its original state in the event that a
transfer has occurred in contravention of the recommendations of this
document."  Because no "Transfer Command" exists now, and would cost a lot
of money to implement retroactively, I believe the same this could be
achieved by stating something like the following: "A Registry must be able
to undo a transfer to enable the domain name to be set back to its previous
state in the event that a transfer has occurred in contravention of the
recommendations of this document."  This accomplishes the same thing, but
does not require the development of an automated command.  If the sentence
does not change, then I would have to associate a "High" cost to the item
from the Registry standpoint.

Thanks

Jeff