[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Both Transfers and WHOIS Reports are posted

Again, thank you to those of you who participate in the impromptu dialogue with both the Transfers and the  WHOIS TF members present in Shanghai. We greatly appreciated your time, on short notice.

We wanted to advise you that the reports of both Task Forces are posted on the DNSO site. They are only open for 8 days for any further, final comments. Both reports are substantionaly built on the Interim Reports. We have tried to respond to the feedback we received throughout the process.

Please communicate with your representatives on both task forces, of course, but I would also welcome any communications which you want to share with the full task forces.

We have done our best to present readable documents, and to fulfill the requirements of supporting consensus policy. Both reports include some information which is just that: Information.  The WHOIS report in particular recommends further stages of work.

Best regard