[nc-transfer]

Re: [nc-transfer] Bridge information for 11/25/02 call (Today!)

Ok.....I'm in..........

thanks Ross

p.s. someone from AT&T teleconf. service called me at a few minutes
before 2PM and put me on another call.  I had no trouble getting in the
queue to speak on that one ;-)

--
Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology