[nc-transfer]

Re: [nc-transfer] Consensus regarding Recommendations

Ross,

In reviewing the document I note that there is no ' intent ' indicated
via the [x] notation for the following three (3) points.  Are they to be
considered udecided [u], no consensus [NC] or otherwise?

- In the event that the Gaining Registrar must rely on a physical process
to obtain this authorization, a paper copy of the Standardized Form of
Authorization will suffice insofar as it has been signed by the Registrant
or Administrative Contact and is accompanied by a physical copy of the
Losing Registrar's Whois output for the domain name in question.

 - If the gaining registrar relies on a physical authorization
process, they assume the burden of obtaining Reliable Evidence of Identity
of the Registrant or Administrative Contact and that the entity making the
request is indeed authorized to do so.

- The Task Force notes support for the concept that recommended forms of
identity that constitute Reliable Evidence of Authority include:
· Notarized statement
· Valid Drivers license
· Passport
· Article of Incorporation