[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Transfers Conference Call

Registrars,

At the session in Shanghai, I indicated that we would have to continue the
Interim Report review at a later date due to the insufficient length of time
that we were able to devote to the subject at the meeting.

As a result, I am hosting a teleconference on November 11, 2002 @ 3:00pm
eastern to continue this dialogue. The agenda and details follow below. If
there are any questions, please do not hesitate to drop me a note.

Purpose: To continue the review of outstanding concerns that members of the
Registrar Constituency may have with the Interim Transfers TF report and
develop the understanding of the TF as it relates to these specific
concerns.
Invited: All constituency members & observers.
Dialin #: 416.640.4861
Passcode: 639010
Duration: 120 minutes

Agenda:

1. Review of developments since Shanghai
2. Review of concerns tabled in Shanghai
3. Review of concerns not tabled in Shanghai
4. AOB

Note: World time details available at
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=11&month=11&year=20
02&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=179&sort=2

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog