From: Cade,Marilyn S - LGA [mailto:mcade@att.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 3:53 AM
To: Hollenbeck, Scott; nc-transfer@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [nc-transfer] EPP Authorization Information and Domain
Transfers

Scott, I welcome this submission.

I think this is worth further discussion. I don't know if you envision
co-existence of the two? However, I wonder whether also, some registrants
might comment on whether registrant management has limitations due to the
reality that many registrants are extremely ... could I suggest, forgetful?
I don't know enough at this point about what you are envisioning and believe
some further dialogue with the TF will be helpful to us. I've asked Ross
Rader if he can coordinate with you toward such a dialogue.