[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Fw: [registrars] FINAL: Inter-Registrar Domain Name Transfers: Principles and Processes for Gaining and Losing Registrars

Comments from a member of the registrar constituency regarding the Interim
report.

Note: We should discuss on our next call what the specific process will be
for considering feedback like this now that the drafting committee has
completed its work items.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow