From: Ross Wm. Rader [mailto:ross@tucows.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 10:54 AM
To: nc-transfer@dnso.org
Cc: 'Dan Halloran'
Subject: [nc-transfer] Slightly Amended Draft ver. 2, rel. 0, draft 2

Folks,

Based on some last minute discussions over the last seven days, I have
produced an amended final document. Please review all sections to ensure
that I have appropriately captured your input. I will be closing comments on
this document and providing instructions to our chair tomorrow @ 9am EDT, so
time is of the essence.

Questions, as always, are welcomed.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow

transfer TF (10-09-02).doc