[nc-transfer]

Re: [nc-transfer] Reminder of call, and agenda overview

> 4)  An issue that has just arisen with regards to the distribution of
> Auth-Codes by some Registrars.

Is this the friendly amendment that you mentioned yesterday?

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow