[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Outline for the final report for the Task Force

  • To: "Transfer TF (E-mail)" <nc-transfer@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [nc-transfer] Outline for the final report for the Task Force
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@att.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 21:57:34 -0400
  • Sender: owner-nc-transfer@dnso.org

Dear colleague

The final report of the Task Force needs to follow a standard approach, as established by the NC.

 I have posted an outline for the report below. Grant had asked me to
document where I thought that we had completed the work needed to "fill in the blanks".  As a first step,  I'm posting the outline, and will follow up with
my assessment of what is done, and what else needs to be done.

As an FYI, we have 12 confirmed guests for the portion of the call tomorrow which is "open".  We continue to get one or two each day, and this is an excellent turn out, since we intend to hold at least one more or two more outreach events.  Glen, thanks for  circulating among the constituencies, the GA, and other contact lists.
We are asking our guests to join at 2:30 p.m.  The TF will meet for 30 minutes in working mode. Then, I'll open the bridge at 2:30 p.m.; the operator will
take all names and announce them, and will provide a list of participants; in addition, there will be a transcription of the call.
We will primarily deal with administrative planning, drafting, etc. in the early segment; then open the call. During this portion, I have asked Ross, as the team leader of the drafting group, to l lead off with a short overview; he has/may ask other submitters to describe their submissions.  So, heads up, Jeff, Mark: if Ross asks you/invites you to walk through your submissions, I know we can count on you.
This is an outreach call, and the TF members will be able to hear concerns, and views. This is not a decisional call, and all TF members are
asked to be in "listening" mode.  We appreciate the time that others in the community are taking to provide their input to the TF efforts.

Regards,

Marilyn Cade

.I. Executive Summary
II. Background on Recommendations and Recommendations
III. Report and Supporting Materials
A Comment/consensus
B. Summary of the Work of the TF which describes
1. Documentation on extent of agreement and disagreement among impacted parties
2. Outreach undertaken/input received in various public fora (including links to...
3. All substantive submissions to achieve adequate representation of those likely to be impacted
4. Statement on nature and intensity of reasoned support and opposition to the proposed policy recommendation
IV. Additional materials from Task Force
V. Separate statements from constituencies/other entities - if submitted
VI. Action Requested
VII. Appendices