[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Document Update

Folks,

I just wanted to give you a quick heads up on the status of the latest
draft;

Appendix A - Definitions/Glossary; I have incorp'ed Mark's latest draft
as Appendix A to the IRDX document given that there were no substantive
objections from the TF. This will be included in the next release of the
document later today.

Remediation/Repatriation/Dispute/Enforcement; Outstanding. Jeff Neuman
has presented a recommendation for consideration. I am in the process of
completing an alternative recommendation for consideration. The drafting
team does not have sufficient guidance from the TF concerning its wishes
in this area, so I would like to recommend that the TF consider each of
these proposals on their merits and provide the team with explicit
instructions as to the preferred methodology/policy.

Standarized FOA; Outstanding

Notes on EPP (Mohan Document); This will likely not be included in the
next draft pending clarifications from Neuman/Mohan. A placeholder will
be included and the revised Mohan document will be included pending
general agreement of the TF.

Principles; Will be inserting further clarification regarding purpose of
this section as it related to the drafting and policy development
effort.

As a final note, I'd like to point out that we still need some
substantial clean-up on the document - I suspect that there will be last
minute holes that we will need to fill over the coming weeks around a
few minor issues.

I will be presenting an interim draft later this morning. Please drop me
a note in the meantime if there are any questions or concerns.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal: http://www.byte.org/heathrow