[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Glossary for the IRDX Document

All:

As I discussed on the conference call earlier today, here is a draft
glossary for the document.  It is modeled after Ross's format for the
IRDX document, but it could also be formatted as a standalone document.
I've left about five definitions for "homework" and so here is what I
would hope from the group:

1] agree on whether or not this should be an appendix to the IRDX
document (the only alternative I can think of is as a standalone
document); 2] look through the existing definitions and see if you agree
with the definitions as presented; 3] see if there are terms or acronyms
that are missing and should be added; and, 4] see if you would like to
supply one or two of the missing definitions.

I'll take input up to Friday and send the revised result to Ross for
inclusion in the final document.

mark

ICANN DNSO Transfers Task Force Glossary.pdf

ICANN DNSO Transfers Task Force Glossary.doc