From: Ross Wm. Rader [mailto:ross@tucows.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 8:56 AM
To: 'Cade,Marilyn S - LGA'; 'Transfer TF (E-mail)'
Cc: 'Bruce Tonkin (E-mail)'
Subject: RE: [nc-transfer] Latest IRDX Draft and Status Update -
tomorrow's agenda

> Ross, I'll put your report on the agenda as our primary
> activity for tomorrow's call.

Much thanks.

> Ross: would you repost to the group your
> suggestion/recommendation that you made during our WLS
> drafting that the TF recommend to the NC that the Board
> should establish a standard consensus policy related to
> new registry services. We discussed that very briefly; did
> not vote on it to include it in the WLS report; but it
> remains an item which the TF should consider and either
> forward to the NC as a recommendation
> to pass along to the Board, or we should close the issue out.

The original rec. can be found at:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-transfer/Arc00/msg00396.html

Questions, as always, are welcomed.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow